Wouldn’t it be nice to finally build that website you have always dreamed of? Of course it would, and it is a lot easier than you think. You don’t need to hire a programmer or know anything about coding to get set up and running.
My first experience with hosting was with one of the larger hosting companies and I can tell you that Bluehost has them beat hands down. Here’s why:
- Bluehost is the best value on the web. For $6.95 a month you get a free domain name forever, hosting for unlimited domains, 300 GB of storage, and best of all 24/7 customer support via a 1-800 number.
- They offer Fantastico, which is an incredible interface that allows you to install all sorts of web tools such as WordPress, Zencart, or PHPList with just a few simple clicks. No technical skill involved. You can have your site up and running in just a few minutes.
- True Story– I accidentally deleted one of my sites (don’t ask) and I was in panic mode, so I called up the 1-800 number. They had my site with all the content back up and running in just under 10 minutes. I had no idea they backed up my site every night before they went home. Sweet!
- Lifetime upgrades – I originally signed up for a plan with 150GB of storage, 1000GB of bandwidth, and hosting for 6 domains. Bluehost upgraded their plans to feature 300GB of storage, 3000GB of bandwidth, and unlimited domains. I thought as an existing customer I wouldn’t be eligible for the upgrade. I was wrong, they pimped my account at no extra charge.
- Super Fast customer support, I’ve never been on hold for more than 5 minutes. Matt Heaton the owner of Bluehost personally emailed me once when I had a question that the Bluehost support team couldn’t answer. That’s what I call customer service.
These are just a few of the reasons I use Bluehost and why it is the only hosting company I recommend to my friends and family. If you are thinking about upgrading your service or building a site, don’t waste your time…go with Bluehost.